Welcome to the official page of the "Contact. Wait out." sketch series. Zeitgeist of the British Army.

Sunday 21 February 2016

Contact. Wait out. #56. Options.





Contact. Wait out. #56. Options.

There is a lot of talk at the moment about the quality of food provided by a certain company affiliated with the army. The famous cheese sandwich picture has been matched by a ham sandwich one and people are going crazy with petitions and complaints. Now, I can't say that I've never eaten a rancid meal in one of these establishments and I can't say that I haven't been so disappointed with the offerings that I've chosen to skip a meal. That being said, I do find it funny how people will bitch and complain about the food but then load their plates up with the stuff and then sit in front of me and destroy it.

Funniest of all are the folks that complain about all the greasy, fatty food but then guzzle it down regardless. I'm guilty of that myself. I love chips, so if they're on offer I will always choose them. Got to get those deep fried potatoes. I'm just crushed if I start to eat them and find that they're soggy and undercooked. Unfortunately, that happens all too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment