Welcome to the official page of the "Contact. Wait out." sketch series. Zeitgeist of the British Army.

Monday 15 February 2016

Contact. Wait out. #54. Top Specs.


Contact. Wait out. #54. Top Specs.

I was told that if this thing flips, the gunner either jumps out or does a starfish and holds on for dear life. Either way, he's going to be leaking brown adrenaline. I did like the sound of getting to use the HMG and ripping the world to pieces but maybe not from a Jackal. Add to that the lack of a roof when it is raining and I'm kind of glad that I'm dismounted. Anyone got their tactical umbrella?

On a different note, I'm struggling a little with the Wacom pen that I use to draw with. I don't feel as though I have as much control as I would with a real pen and paper. This means that I'm constantly going back and redoing a lot of my stuff and even then it doesn't seem to turn out as I'd like. I'm thinking of buying a better bit of tech but it is a lot of money. Don't worry though, eventually I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment